• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: www.theenvironmentroom.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooster

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
552
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.theenvironmentroom.com

Message:
Environment forum runs on vBulletin.

Has around 115 members, 400 threads and 1600 posts.

I would be very grateful for an appraisal - I have been given offers for the site.
 
nice website ... not sure about the domain...
way too long
 
I agree - the value is in the forum and the site itself - not the domain name. You don't seem to be getting good targeted AdSense ads for some reason. Maybe there is a better way to do that with forum software?

I'd say you might get $500 tops for the site as it exists if someone wants to develop it more extensively.
 
Thank you very much for both the replies. I am not sure why the adsense codes are not targetted - I have changed the meta tags, etc.

As far as the domain name goes, the current users abbreviate it to TER and this seems to have caught on quite well. Yes, it may be long, however, I would have thought that it would not matter too much to the regular user?

Would this make any difference to the value?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom