• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: www.tutorialscentral.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzordz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2006
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.tutorialscentral.com

Message:
Hello people,

www.tutorialscentral.com

I was working on this site a bit and I guess my ability to convert uniques to $$ is not as nearly as good as some other peoples.

This month I will have around 10.000 uniques and only $20. So I am looking to sell it for a resonable price.

Any ideas? Is over $500 possible?

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom