Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Appraisals for my best needed!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

packeted

DNF Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there guys

Well I've decided that it's finally time to start cashing in on a few of my domains. Appraisals would be greatly appreciated. I would also be interested in hearing from you the best way to sell these domains? Are Sedo Auctions the best way to get a good price in a short space of time? Would my domains qualify for sedo auctions?

Anyway here they are..

loaded.net (registered 1997)
registered.org (registered 1999)
loved.org (registered 1999)
teensextv.com (registered 1998)
dealsdone.com (registered 1997)
g0d.com (registered 1998)
bondshop.com (registered 1998)
dialover.com (registered 1999)
songscentral.com (registered 1999)
stored.net (registered 2000)
northants.com (registered 1996) but currently developing

I also have a number of three letter domains - cih.net, sah.net, hhk.net, hdb.net, obe.net, oaf.net, sxy.net, nob.co.uk, sxy.co.uk, pee.co.uk

I know there are a fair few here, but if you could appriase as many as you can that'd be fantastic.

Many thanks!

Any ideas guys? If you were going to auction one, which would it be and how much do you think it would go for?

Domain summit 2024

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bondshop.com is the only one that jumps out at me as interesting for potential. Maybe songcentral.com as well. Very little idea on values. Maybe $100 to $300 each.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
loaded.net and registered.org are good as well as the .coms that Duckinla pointed out, I think loaded.net and registered.org could also sell for mid to high $xxx, some of the others are ok, but not great, if you want to sell them asap do a well promoted auction on ebay or so, if you have a little more time just wait for the first $60 offer on Sedo and see where it goes

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi there guys

Well I've decided that it's finally time to start cashing in on a few of my domains. Appraisals would be greatly appreciated. I would also be interested in hearing from you the best way to sell these domains? Are Sedo Auctions the best way to get a good price in a short space of time? Would my domains qualify for sedo auctions?

Anyway here they are..

loaded.net (registered 1997)
registered.org (registered 1999)
loved.org (registered 1999)
teensextv.com (registered 1998)
dealsdone.com (registered 1997)
g0d.com (registered 1998)
bondshop.com (registered 1998)
dialover.com (registered 1999)
songscentral.com (registered 1999)
stored.net (registered 2000)
northants.com (registered 1996) but currently developing

I also have a number of three letter domains - cih.net, sah.net, hhk.net, hdb.net, obe.net, oaf.net, sxy.net, nob.co.uk, sxy.co.uk, pee.co.uk

I know there are a fair few here, but if you could appriase as many as you can that'd be fantastic.

Many thanks!

Any ideas guys? If you were going to auction one, which would it be and how much do you think it would go for?

some very nice ones here.
Northants is the best. You need to be british to see that though.
It's how Northamptonshire is Known.
It's also a com & from 96. I would say minimum $5k. Probably much more
Loaded.net is fantastic too. One of the most successful mens magazines in the UK is loaded. I would say low $xxxx
It's also a well worn phrase
Registered is okay & stored but they are more likely mid $xxx
A nice collection
Cheers,
Pred

packeted

DNF Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks,
I'm glad to hear a little more optimism, although I probably need some negative feedback to help me kick this costly habit ;) I guess I'm going to end up sitting on these for a bit longer.... I've parked my collection for the last week so I'll see what comes through the post...

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Take any negative feedback with a grain of salt. Clearly there are cultural diffences that not everyone can be aware of. I chose the ones I chose and valued them based on what I know from my Culture. Predator pointed out things that I would have no concept of. I get the same issue with some of mine like 5Afootball.com. To me it's obvious and has nice value, but most people on the forum have no idea what it refers to because the don't know much about U.S. high school football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators