• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisals for my best needed!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

packeted

DNF Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
435
Reaction score
0
Hi there guys

Well I've decided that it's finally time to start cashing in on a few of my domains. Appraisals would be greatly appreciated. I would also be interested in hearing from you the best way to sell these domains? Are Sedo Auctions the best way to get a good price in a short space of time? Would my domains qualify for sedo auctions?

Anyway here they are..

loaded.net (registered 1997)
registered.org (registered 1999)
loved.org (registered 1999)
teensextv.com (registered 1998)
dealsdone.com (registered 1997)
g0d.com (registered 1998)
bondshop.com (registered 1998)
dialover.com (registered 1999)
songscentral.com (registered 1999)
stored.net (registered 2000)
northants.com (registered 1996) but currently developing

I also have a number of three letter domains - cih.net, sah.net, hhk.net, hdb.net, obe.net, oaf.net, sxy.net, nob.co.uk, sxy.co.uk, pee.co.uk

I know there are a fair few here, but if you could appriase as many as you can that'd be fantastic.

Many thanks!

Any ideas guys? If you were going to auction one, which would it be and how much do you think it would go for?
 
Bondshop.com is the only one that jumps out at me as interesting for potential. Maybe songcentral.com as well. Very little idea on values. Maybe $100 to $300 each.
 
loaded.net and registered.org are good as well as the .coms that Duckinla pointed out, I think loaded.net and registered.org could also sell for mid to high $xxx, some of the others are ok, but not great, if you want to sell them asap do a well promoted auction on ebay or so, if you have a little more time just wait for the first $60 offer on Sedo and see where it goes
 
Hi there guys

Well I've decided that it's finally time to start cashing in on a few of my domains. Appraisals would be greatly appreciated. I would also be interested in hearing from you the best way to sell these domains? Are Sedo Auctions the best way to get a good price in a short space of time? Would my domains qualify for sedo auctions?

Anyway here they are..

loaded.net (registered 1997)
registered.org (registered 1999)
loved.org (registered 1999)
teensextv.com (registered 1998)
dealsdone.com (registered 1997)
g0d.com (registered 1998)
bondshop.com (registered 1998)
dialover.com (registered 1999)
songscentral.com (registered 1999)
stored.net (registered 2000)
northants.com (registered 1996) but currently developing

I also have a number of three letter domains - cih.net, sah.net, hhk.net, hdb.net, obe.net, oaf.net, sxy.net, nob.co.uk, sxy.co.uk, pee.co.uk

I know there are a fair few here, but if you could appriase as many as you can that'd be fantastic.

Many thanks!

Any ideas guys? If you were going to auction one, which would it be and how much do you think it would go for?


some very nice ones here.
Northants is the best. You need to be british to see that though.
It's how Northamptonshire is Known.
It's also a com & from 96. I would say minimum $5k. Probably much more
Loaded.net is fantastic too. One of the most successful mens magazines in the UK is loaded. I would say low $xxxx
It's also a well worn phrase
Registered is okay & stored but they are more likely mid $xxx
A nice collection
Cheers,
Pred
 
Thanks,
I'm glad to hear a little more optimism, although I probably need some negative feedback to help me kick this costly habit ;) I guess I'm going to end up sitting on these for a bit longer.... I've parked my collection for the last week so I'll see what comes through the post...
 
Take any negative feedback with a grain of salt. Clearly there are cultural diffences that not everyone can be aware of. I chose the ones I chose and valued them based on what I know from my Culture. Predator pointed out things that I would have no concept of. I get the same issue with some of mine like 5Afootball.com. To me it's obvious and has nice value, but most people on the forum have no idea what it refers to because the don't know much about U.S. high school football.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom