• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraise my GEO domains please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby9101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
692
Reaction score
0
Hey Guys.
I have focused on short domains, but decided to expand my portfolio, so yesterday and today I spent hours searching for available GEO domains.
I have usually lived by "if it hasn't been registered, there is a reason," but I decided to try my luck at some hand regs.
I am completely unfamiliar with GEO domains, so I have no idea of value
Is the .info extension on most of them a complete killer? I would think that the .info for geo domains would work fairly well


LAS-COLINAS.COM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...8&q=LAS-COLINAS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Colinas
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...8&q=LAS-COLINAS
"The Hills" in spanish

CIUDADVICTORIA.INFO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciudad_Victoria
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...UDAD VICTORIA

BRUCEVILLE-EDDY.INFO
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...BRUCEVILLE-EDDY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruceville-Eddy,_Texas

LACYLAKEVIEW.INFO
LACY-LAKEVIEW.INFO
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...q=LACY-LAKEVIEW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacy_Lakeview,_Texas

NORTH-RICHLAND-HILLS.INFO
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...-RICHLAND-HILLS
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...-RICHLAND-HILLS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...nd_Hills,_Texas

BANHA.NET
BENHA.NET
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banha
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...ENUS248&q=banha
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...ENUS248&q=benha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom