• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraise, please MadInBed.com and MadINBed.net domains!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksej

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
MadInBed.com MadInBed.net
Help me please to appraise this domains. As for me I think they are easy to remember and have some rhyme/ Have you got your opinion? I appreciate it. And may be you can name the price for which I can sell them?
Thank you to everybody!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom