• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraise please: PRcheck.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argie

Level 6
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
7
PRcheck.com

Thanks,
 
Nice domain.

I like it. (not sure how much?)

Thanks
 
Very nice. Low middle xxxx for reseller
 
I like it,nice name.
Low middle xxxx for reseller.
good luck.
 
It's a nice name, but only valuable to a very small number of possible buyers. Also, prchecker would be better IMO.

I'd say $200 - $500 reseller, upto $3000 end user.
 
nice, I'd even buy it for a good price.. not sure what a good price is though :)
probably mid xxx
 
Thank you all, anyone else?

jasdon11, ¿what do you mean when you say "only valuble to a very small number of possible buyers"?, i mean, the entire webmaster community, SEO companies, SEM companies, etc, that's a lot of possible buyers... ;)

Michael, nice try :D :D :D ;)
 
Thank you all, anyone else?

jasdon11, ¿what do you mean when you say "only valuble to a very small number of possible buyers"?, i mean, the entire webmaster community, SEO companies, SEM companies, etc, that's a lot of possible buyers... ;)

Michael, nice try :D :D :D ;)

Hi Argie

What I mean is; out of all those industries you mentioned, how many people would be willing to pay big bucks for a domain, to create a website for other people to check their page rank. I don't know of any pr checker websites that charge a fee, and even if they did, it's not a high traffic item.

Just my opinion, and it seems to go against others; if I'm wrong, I'm wrong - no big deal, and I'd love to see it get 5 figures one day on dnjournal...

Genuinely best of luck with it!

Jas
 
Michael, nice try :D :D :D ;)

LOL, it's really hard to evaluate such domains
I mean it's not like finance, casino, or pharmacy, pagerank checking sites are very hard to monetize...
 
high $xxx to low $x,xxx and offcoarse develop it ;)!
 
not much money in page rank checking - not over mid $xxx I would say.
 
Thank you everybody
 
Nice domain, you need to develop this ASAP. There are lots of PR Checker websites out there, if you can get good traffic to yours then you'll undoubtedly do very well through ads not to mention increasing the value.
 
Thanks packeted, i'll develop this one, thanks everybody.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom