• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Approximately 950 Domains Including AnonymousRemailers.com At Only $20 Each!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shf0765

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
294
Reaction score
1
.
 
Last edited:
sold and received. thanks.
 
Last edited:
Homebrewers.org SOLD
 
Homebrewers.org SOLD


Sold domains pushed to new accounts with positive feedback left for both buyers. Thank you very much for the smooth transactions.
 
Last edited:
A couple of more domains sold. List in orginal post updated.

Still plenty of bargains!
 
sold maconpersonals.com

$20

sold elginforeclosures.com $20
 
Nice. Does not seem to be a typo? Can't believe I missed that one.

Hi,

The name is both still available and a misspelling. I updated the list after Rockefeller's offer to ensure others knew it was indeed a misspelling.

If interested, please let me know.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
modelingapplication.com
encryptiondownload.com
appcleaner.com

sold

Please PM me paypal info.
 
dragonhawk,

Thank you very much for the quick payment. The domains have been pushed to your account with praiseworthy feedback left for you.


List in original post updated to reflect recently sold domain names.
 
Last edited:
.
 
Last edited:
.
explanation for cancellation.

.

It was cancelled in 3 minutes because I noticed Rockefeller post still said sold from 6 days ago and never marked rescinded. I also noticed a change to the msn seasrch engine I use which oddly combines the misspellings and correct spelling all into one but I did not know it was doing that at the time which I believe is something brand new and had a high 16 million returns so I assumed it was not a misspell. Is that the reaon Rockefeller did not pay? Does it get any traffic?

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?FORM=IEFM1&q=Behavorial
 
Last edited:
trader,

Not a problem. Regarding traffic earnings, it was listed in the original post. Upon checking my Sedo account, the domain received 15 unique visitors over the last month.
 
Last edited:
The listing in original post has been updated to reflect recently sold domains. Please note the addition of approximately 150 domains a couple of days ago.
 
Domains only $20 each with price reduction for purchase of 10 or more names.
 
Last edited:
gisprograms.com
businessoccupations.com
autographedphotograph.com
artistsoundtrack.com

SOLD
 
Randy,

Thank you very much for the quick payment. Domains just pushed to your account with praiseworthy feedback left for you.
 
List in original post updated once again to reflect more recently sold domains.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom