• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Arab.com ?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
icehole...hit the nail on the head imo.

V nice name, obviously. $500k+ imo (worth the wait for "x" years to make it, as surely it would sell at that price....).

Rgds
Matt
 
according to DNJournal, Bashar bought this name for $225,000...

I was going to say its worth $200,000-$350,000, so it was a solid buy at that price.
 
I'd say it's worth mid $xxx,xxx, to low $x,xxx,xxx

GREAT name, and good luck!
 
GT Web said:
according to DNJournal, Bashar bought this name for $225,000...

WOW. thats a lot of cash :) Definitely worth the price. Good Luck.
 
I thought it's sold to Bashar Al-Abdulhadi for $225,000
 
We all know it's a million dollar name :D

Nice one, Bashar.
 
congratulation bashar.
The right domain for the right person :D
 
Sweet domain, covers a great demographic. Could easily be a portal like Yahoo and such. I'd value it in the $500,000+ range.
 
Bashar, what are your plans with this domain?
 
The Arab World Gateway To The Internet :-D

even after 3 years i still see it going to sedo parking page
good luck with your domain
 
:hail: arab.com
 
amazing name!! ... Arab.com congratulations!! absolutely great name!
 
Fantastic domain, the sky is the limit with this one, a pure generic... I think for 225k you've made a very safe bet there, just wish I had that kind of money to invest in domains!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom