Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com ArabicNews.com

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.
Domain summit 2024

Jamil

Level 2
Reaction score
This domain sold for $350,000. The buyer paid $150,000 (already and lost it) !!!!! and defaulted on the $200,000 remaining payment. My health is extremely critical and I must sell quick and most urgently. I will wait for highest offer. I would like to get at least $50,000 but I will take best offer of nessecity. This was an operating company for about 10 years and recognized by Los Angelos Times for two years in a row! among others when it was operational as a news company. You can make private offers on Dan.com if you want.

DimDim

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This domain sold for $350,000. The buyer paid $150,000 (already and lost it) !!!!! and defaulted on the $200,000 remaining payment. My health is extremely critical and I must sell quick and most urgently. I will wait for highest offer. I would like to get at least $50,000 but I will take best offer of nessecity. This was an operating company for about 10 years and recognized by Los Angelos Times for two years in a row! among others when it was operational as a news company. You can make private offers on Dan.com if you want.
Offer cancelled

Last edited:

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom