• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ArcadeDevil.com - Established Website - $50 per day - OVT w/ Ext - Price Drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT Web said:
I am actually testing Adsense on the site currently, looks like it will make about $35 today.

I am still looking for around $10,000 as Adsense doesn't have a problem with the images next to ads and therefore the sale is much less risky than it would be with YPN (although YPN's TOS doesnt say anything against images next to ads).
Honestly, I'm sure Adsense will have a problem with it too.
 
$10k is too much for me also. Will you be accepting lower offers?

Pm me with the lowest price you can accept.
 
Rhesus said:
Honestly, I'm sure Adsense will have a problem with it too.
Nope! Distance and border and they accept it...
 
Right now the VERY lowest offer I will accept is $8,000 USD

This is less than 6 months revenue...if you are interested send me an offer today or the site will probably be sold.
 
jkroeis said:
Nope! Distance and border and they accept it...
I dare you, ask them... Common sense tells me no one in their right mind would be pleased with traffic generated this way, except for a few unscrupulous publishers. It's more than obvious that clicks are inflated because of the images.
 
Can we please get back to the sale and stop arguing about Adsense vs. YPN etc.
 
The sale of this website is now pending.
 
Is this site sold? Also do you have stats for adsense? ie. what it would average... I cant seem to find teh adsense ads??? Did you revert back YPN?
 
The site is pending sale - advertisements have been removed until payment has been completed and the new buyer takes over the site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom