• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ArcadeSmash.com - Over 2000 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
338
Reaction score
2
ArcadeSmash.com is an onArcade powered site (version 1.1) with 2,077 games preinstalled and a custom header. The script is very SEO friendly, 44 pages have already been indexed by Google. Traffic and revenue is currently minimal, has averaged about 11 uniques a day this month. Accepting offers starting at $90. Payment by PayPal. This is a cheap considering the amount of games and the script's retail price of $59. Feel free to ask me any questions. Thank you

EDIT: Sale is over...dragonhawk has won the site.
 
$125 here. Is there a BIN or a set auction end date?
 
Weird, it loads fine now :p

So what's the BIN and when does the auction end?
 
I'll set the BIN at $250 if anyone is interested. This isn't really an auction, but I'll stop taking offers sometime today, I will specify this later today. Thank you and please let me know if you have other questions.

Also I checked out the hosting account, and it appears to be loading slow because of a very high server load. I've already taken a full backup of the site and will set up the site on your own server for you if needed. This is not a problem with the site itself, but the hosting. Thank you.
 
Just letting you know that I'm now getting a Page cannot be displayed error. I'll bid $160. I assume the license is included in the sale?
 
Yes, the license is included...the license can be transferred to another party at any time but cannot be used on another domain (from the License agreement). I'll stop taking offers in about 5 more hours.

P.S. My host is having some problems at the moment which is why the site is not loading.

Edit: SALE IS OVER
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom