• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Are 3 letter .us worth all of this effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always good to buy at reg fee.

$5k for 1,000 domains is like taking candy from a grandma. That's equivalent to paying for only 1 reasonably good .COM. So, all in all, don't sweat it.
 
GT Web said:
ya, if I could legally register them, I would have gone after a few....

I have a few decent 3-letter .info's stashed away and hope they will help put me through university one day...

hms.info sold for $10,000 - was that a trend, or mirage?

GT, I was joking.

I am able/allowed to register them.

Even if a Indian registered "hdp.us", it certainly wouldn't be "illegal"- as far as I know.
 
No,

I think there even let you register .us if you do bussiness in the country.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom