• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Are domainnames.us.com's worth anything?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beansbaxter

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Are domain names ending in "us.com" worth getting?

The domain name is xxxxx.us.com

I am not familiar with us.com - any advice?
 
My take is that they are not worth much.

They are subdomains being sold by CentralNic who owns us.com and are being peddled by NSI for some reason.

I would consider a lower tier vanity extension at best...as always, just my humble opinion though.
 
Thanks.

I was bidding on nikon.us.com but I think I am going to pass on it now.
 
Thanks.

I was bidding on nikon.us.com but I think I am going to pass on it now.

Dude, why would you bid on such an obvious trademark to begin with? Be carefull with that stuff!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom