Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ARE THE LIGHTS OUT AT ROOKMEDIA?

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep - I have at least one smartnames account - possibly two - but neither to my knowledge is populated. I'll report back.

I do note from your recent, the phrase:

"Your historical stats and credit notes will not be available in your SmartName account, "

Does that imply that all the money at Rook/Dsponsor is lost if it's below the threshold (puts on auditor's hat)

carledgar

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep - I have at least one smartnames account - possibly two - but neither to my knowledge is populated. I'll report back.

G'Day, Castion. I sent an email about 3/4 days ago to parkingsupport, while in my smartnames account but no reply so far an - since I invoke the online mail form I on't have a copy of it - how coul I be gulled so easily:)

can't seem to fill out the W-8 online
all sales banners on domains taken own for some reason (main reason for parking there, before smartnames arrived and radically boosted performance)
well above the $100 benchmark for payment

were the key points

Not sure what next step is

Regards

Carl

carledgar

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Carl I am pretty sure that if you do a search for emails from Rookmedia you will have received an email from them back in 2017 with information for creating a password for your autocreated account. They ported my names with no work from my side.

My guess is that at this point you have two smart name accounts.. The one they made for you in 2017 and the one you created manually. Perhaps your names are split between the two?

Things have picked up in the last couple of weeks, Castion. Ray Goodwin has stepped up and is consistently helpful in navigating the maze. Thanks for all your advice, Man.

Kind regards

Carl

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great to hear Carl. Hopefully he can clear it at all up and get you paid.

carledgar

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great to hear Carl. Hopefully he can clear it at all up and get you paid.
yes, Lars - things are moving along now. Ray Goodwin has been very helpful - cheers

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom