• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Are .TV tlds worth anything??

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
only a domain that relates to tv is worth considering...
 
Horror.tv one of the best out there for development ?
 
Any one got an opinion on onair.tv ?

Thanks
 
Dude this post is older than my grandma... LOL
 
I register my .tv's at Dynadot.com for 29.99. Anyways, I regularly sell .tvs for $400-$500. I register .tvs that actually deal with TV..like Spiderman3.tv or Oprah.tv..things of this nature.

LOL, this thread is from 2002...but still helpful.
 
I laughed to myself when I realised the age of this thread :)
Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom