• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ArticleGuy.com - registered 2005 - Article Reseller Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

lappanion

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
589
Reaction score
0
I am putting this Domain/Website back on the market since I will not use it as planned.

ArticleGuy.com (real nice domain BTW)

I have paid exactly $455 for it last year so that is my BIN Price but I am accepting reasonable offers too.

I will teach the new owner all he needs to know to run this business successfully.

I have been in the article business on and off for more then 6 years now (we got a lot of great writers with us now) so I can assure you it's "$x.xxx a month profitable" if done right, however it is not a hands off/headache free business, you need a couple hours a day and a jumbo pack aspirin unless you find a trustworthy manager and split the money (this is what I am doing now lol).

Domain is at Godaddy

Any questions, let me know :)
 
so I'll be paying $455 for a couple hours a day of work requiring jumbo pack aspirin? ;)

What subjects are the articles in?
 
lol in a way yes...

article subjects are all but adult
 
[h=1]Bandwidth Limit Exceeded[/h] The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache Server at articleguy.com Port 80
 
How much traffic does it get (I assume a LOT to exceed bandwidth!) and what's the actual income?

P.S. I get this too a minute ago: Bandwidth Limit Exceeded. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. Apache Server at articleguy.com Port 80
 
same message for me

[h=1]Bandwidth Limit Exceeded[/h] The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache Server at articleguy.com Port 80
 
same for me

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
 
Are you still actively selling this site? It's still giving a Bandwidth Limit Exceeded error.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom