• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ArticlesClick.com Free Articles site with huge articles, PR 3 site for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jain_manoj27

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
ArticlesClick.com domain for sale
------------------------------
ArticlesClick.com domain name is enough

You will also get the live site free with the domain
----------------------------------------------------------------


ArticlesClick.com Free Articles site with huge articles, PR 3 site for sale.[/

This is articles site containing thousands of free articles sourced from internet or posted by authors under various categories, with RSS feeds. I am interested to sell of this site as I cant put my time to maintain and promote. I am already making some money from ads and links without any marketing effort. Site is easy to maintain. Nothing to do. At present, articles submission is kept on hold as we need to approve and check spam.

Online since last 2 years.

No. of artilces = more than 1,00,000

Having good traffic.

Pages indexed in Google. Check live at google

27+ backlinks at Google. Check live
Also ranked at Alexa.

Offers welcome!! Please PM.
__________________
 
Last edited:
Domain with site still on sale offer. Min bid $XXXX. Please PM your offers and negotiations.

Thanks
 
Any revenue? Because if there is none then i would offer a mid $xxx range at most..
 
Any revenue? Because if there is none then i would offer a mid $xxx range at most..

Sorry for delay in reply. I guess I sent one PM.

there is some revenue...say around $400 per month from ads and links

let me know your offer please. I can
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom