Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

asia vs snapnames vs expirefish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think ultsearch.com should start a "snap" service of their own since snap names fails to snap

theu should call it ultsteal
:)

Domain summit 2024

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who sayz they don't already have a private snaps of their own? :D

bigdave

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RacerX
clue people: Ultsearch USED snapnames to get the name.

How can you tell? There was a snap outstanding on the name before and after it was grabbed. I would expect it to clear pretty quickly after a successful grab.

The snap is gone now, but that might be somebody seeing it has been grabbed, and moving on to try another domain?

BD

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Snaps operates through multiple registrars, BigDave. You can tell by looking at which registrar snapped the name, in this case, DomainSite.

NetworkSolutions
BulkRegister
Namescout
Directi
DomainPeople
DomainSite <<<<<
NamesBeyond
Namesdirect
Domainsatcost.ca
Internic.ca
Domaindiscount24
4Domains

bigdave

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Snaps operates through multiple registrars, BigDave. You can tell by looking at which registrar snapped the name, in this case, DomainSite.

DomainSite <<<<<

Understood. Does that pretty much cinch the case that it was Snapnames, or could Ultsearch have done it directly with DomainSite. It did take several days for the snap to disappear...

BD

p.s. Thanks everybody for the responses. This has been a real education! :shy:

Reported Post. This post had nothing to do with the thread content and really had nothing to do with domain names.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
serothehero I don't agree with that and think it's a big generalization there. Every kind of people exist in every country - there're people who "are not smart" anywhere around the world, anyone can bribe anyone else, end of my story.

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by serothehero
Ok. I graduated from Cal (UC Berkeley). At this school, 60 percent (sixty percent not sixteen) of the undergrad students were asian. At grad the same info is around 20 percent. They focus generally on in engineering branches. These figures both include asian americans and asians. They are damn rich. Again I am repeating they are extremely rich people. All of them have at least one sports car and a private studio around campus. When you go to a rental hunt these guys geared with cell phones and cars and ready to spend $2000 for deposits and credit report.

Here is the another side of the story: They are not smart. Native asians even can not speak english and I have never seen them to ask questions in lectures. However, they are a pure and double refined work donkeys. When they can not understand something they approach and ask you but after that if they found a mistake of you they never tell back that for your favor for homeworks. In Bay Area, commerce is controlled by them. Port of Oakland, big corporations etc. all of them was handled by them. They never marry with other races like anglo, mexican etc.

Here is the end of the story. They do whatever required to be successful including licking profs' asses, trying to talk to you with a ****ing smile when other times they do not greet you. In this perspective for expiring domain business, they can bribe with anyone and any company, in my gut feeling they can ever have some links with the main domain registrar. The fact that all great names goes to some PO box address registrered in HK shows that there is something really flawed in the way expired domains handled.

Note : this is just an observation since I have an interest on ethnic studies. Nothing else !!.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING .......

I THINK YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG FORUM DUDE...

TRY WWW.IAMANASIANRACIST.KKK

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nic

WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING .......

I THINK YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG FORUM DUDE...

TRY WWW.IAMANASIANRACIST.KKK

i strongly agree with that.
bah. racist :mad:
if you don't know about asians well, quit chanting. :mad: :mad:

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mymymy.com??

yoho.com??

Wow, the collecting trash industry is alive an thriving, I see. Might as well burn those dollars in a rubbish head.

A lot of people are still living in the past

and maybe they have so much to spend that they just grab keywords. Probably don't even look at them just buy everything their software pops up!!

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>It seems futile to keep on trying and then have to switch the credit to another
>name repeatedly since there are no refunds.

I got 3 domains though snap today and one yesterday. But then again, I've had about 20 snaps be unsuccessful over the last week.

>then they are using up a lot of those $69.00 snapbacks

You honestly think they pay $69? Guffaw.

_I_ don't pay $69. And I'm guessing they pay less that I do.

>They use to use Namewinner too. The Hong Kong people are very entreprenual
>and I won't be surprised if they have investors backing them.

>This does not seem to be a one man show.

Computers were intended to make a person very efficient. Yun Ye is using computers for what they were intended for. Only morons hire lots of staff to do things that a computer can do for the price of the power consumption.

>There must be another list with the good names listed.

It was the Top 100 as picked by a SnapNames employee, not by a trained name grabber.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>Ok. I graduated from Cal (UC Berkeley).

Probably by providing sexual favours to male campus staff.

Reported Post. This post was unacceptable. Do NOT post in such a manner again.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Give hero a break guys.

He is just speaking from his own experiences, culture and paradigm. And yes, some people are pretty insular in foreign countries. And yes, some people from Asia are wealthy and enjoy showing off to deliberately afront the so called 'superior whites'.

Hero meant well, could sense in his racist invoking post :D

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Racially prejudiced postings do not belong on this forum. Far from being HEROic; such postings evidence cowardice and insecurity.

Please delete them, as it makes an otherwise pleasant visit to the forum quite otherwise.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree.

All I'm saying is that sero was misread. It happens.

Sorry, mole, but serothehero is definitely NOT misread: he is simply a RACIST. I'm really shocked that this user is not banned right away.

Observation? Experience? Ethnic studies? Culture and paradigm? Are you kidding? His original post is a classic example of racist writing found likewise in those so-called "white supremist" websites and pamphlets.

Please do not take this lightly and/or side with a racist nor tolerate this kind of message being posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators