Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Ask any SEO questions and I am here to answer them

EarlGrey

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been doing Seo for about 10 years for huge brands and small brands.

One of the company's I own is actually an Seo company as well so I do know quite a bit about all aspects.

As a way to give back to dnforum I will keep an eye on this topic so ask anything you want about white or black hat SEO.

Phew.

Not all at the same time.
Too many replies to cope with

postcd

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What was Your first operating system, do you think it is SEO friendy system?

pronstar

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If I moved my blog to a new domain name would the articles been seen as duplicates by google?

postcd

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If I moved my blog to a new domain name would the articles been seen as duplicates by google?
If you just copy content to new domain and let old site run, then YES. If You use so called "301 redirect" to redirect whole old domain to new domain, then NO. Such redirect would be probably better way how to handle site move in more search engine friendly way. example redirect code: internetlifeforum.com/showthread.php?t=3549

pronstar

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you just copy content to new domain and let old site run, then YES. If You use so called "301 redirect" to redirect whole old domain to new domain, then NO. Such redirect would be probably better way how to handle site move in more search engine friendly way. example redirect code: internetlifeforum.com/showthread.php?t=3549

Thanks, I may well do that, I originally just used a domain I had laying about, but regret it now I know better.

Bear Grylls

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My site three keywords are indexed in google search result, but other three keywords are still not indexing since last two months. What I need to do index that keywords in search result?

krishnanayak

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What is Linkbaiting? gives detail please

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators