• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AskGems.com, Distributor.jp, Nationals.cn

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Murdoch

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Kindly help Appraise:

AskGems.com - Potential Jewellry e-commerce center/search
Distributor.jp - Potential Alibaba.com model
Nationals.cn - Potential Chinese Myspace model

Thanks for the heads up guys..it helps!
 
are you thinking to sell them for how much?
 
im thinking of developing these names because I see great potential, unless I was made an offer I simply can't refuse. Imagine if Nationals.cn actually takes off as chinese myspace network! However I would still appreciate appraisal value feed back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom