• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Atlantic City, NJ Zip Code - 08411.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
I would really like to get a feel for what this is worth.

I bought 08411.com which is the zip code for Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Thanks a ton.

I am hoping that someone helps me with this one!

Anne
 
low $xxx maybe
 
Try selling to Marchex, I think they have most of them..not sure...
 
I have 6 cities now with populations over 100k

How would i get in touch with marchex?

Thanks for your help!

Anne
 
Atlantic City is less than 50K and dropping but the domain is good because it is casinos that are replacing the people. Atlantic City has no supermarket (at least not one where you can buy food!)
 
yes, that is the exception, I did not look at population for it....I realized the casiono value...

as far as food........hmm.....that is just WEIRD! I am sure they have PLENTY of liquor store though!

Anne
 
The domain is worth the low $x,xxx.

Contact Marchex, as they are the largest holders of zipcode domains and are building them out in a conjunction with yellowpages.com.

Try contacting Andy Smith, general manager at Marchex. I will PM you his email address.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom