Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Attention:Donn't trade domain at afternic.com, afternic.com not reliable now!

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sold domain at afternic.com, then buyer paid, and domain transfered successful at February 13. then afternic.com sent me mail tell me We have completed the transfer and will pay me within 1-3 business days .But afternic.com didn't pay me so far. today is February 23

2.jpg
But afternic.com didn't pay me so far. afternic reply:
Unfortunately afternic.com have encountered a known issue that has delayed some payments. We are looking into the issue and hope to have it resolved as soon as possibl

3.jpg

And very strange now:

domain already transfered successful at February 13. and afternic.com already sent me mail tell me afternic.com have completed the transfer and will pay me within 1-3 business days.

today is February 23, I am just login afternic.com, strange show me: The sale of xxxx.com is pending buyer payment approval. This may take up to 3 business days. We'll email [email protected] when the sale has been approved and instructions to begin the domain ownership transfer.

1.jpg

afternic.com is not safe and not reliable now! ! !

Last edited:

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have submitted transfer code at February 13, and buyer have received domain at February 13.
and afternic.com sent email to me at February 13 , afternic tell me this domain transfered successful and this transaction completed successful.
but afternic.com didn't pay me so far.

today is February 23 , I am just login afternic.com, I am very surprised to find show:
The sale of xxxx.com is pending buyer payment approval. This may take up to 3 business days. We'll email [email protected] when the sale has been approved and instructions to begin the domain ownership transfer.

but domain have benn transfered successful at February 13. and transaction already completed successful at February 13 and afternic.com statement will pay within 1-3 business days at February 13.

4.jpg

Why is this happening?What is this happening ?

Last edited:

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this problem waste seller a lot of time.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators