Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Attention:namejet.com domain auction have big bug,win domain auction and paid,but you cann't obtain this domain

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Attention:namejet.com domain auction have big bug, many domain haven't cooperation with namejet.com for auction, these domain not Expiry status,and also not list via other people for auction, you win these domain auction,and you paid,but you cann't obtain this domain, at last namejet Refuse to refund!

because these domain not Expiry status,and also not list via other people for auction, It is a big bug!

Domain summit 2024

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I contact namejet.com 30 days ago, and only received one reply. no refund.

I have submit some requests for this issue an bug, but haven't any reply!

why namejet now is so rubbish!!!

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
namejet put a lot of domain that not Expiry status and also not list via other people for auction. when you win auction and pay, namejet donn't give domain to you, and you contact namejet,also refuse refund!

for example domain below:
http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/BackorderDetails.aspx?domainname=whirlpoolportal.com

whirlpoolportal.com this domain is not Expiry status and also not list via other people

but namejet put it to auctioning

if you win and pay this domain, you cann't get this domain, and namejet not refund to you!!

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, what surprise ! I've just come here to post about our recent negative experience with NameJet and now I see I was fully right about them unfortunately, this company is no longer reliable !
Oh, they'll refund us for sure for our 3 undelivered domains otherwise we'll hire a lawyer, pay 10 times more (to cover his service fee) but they'll not keep our money :)

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, what surprise ! I've just come here to post about our recent negative experience with NameJet and now I see I was fully right about them unfortunately, this company is no longer reliable !
Oh, they'll refund us for sure for our 3 undelivered domains otherwise we'll hire a lawyer, pay 10 times more (to cover his service fee) but they'll not keep our money :)

Have you ever had the same situation?

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you ever had the same situation?

undelivered domain still no refund.

Now a lot domain is not Expiry status and also not list via other people, but namejet put it to auctioning. then you win and pay this domain, you cann't get this domain, and namejet not refund

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes we've already experienced this issue in few other cases and we needed to fight hard to get our names (in some cases) and a refund (in other cases).
This time it seems they're completely ignoring us.
Two of the affected names were expired ones for sure (now offline) while the third one is actually redirecting to a developed website.

We've sent a complaint to Icann as well against Easily.uk which's auctioning expiring names and not transferring them nor issueing a refund so we'll see what will happen.
We've also opened a new ticket at NameJet and emailed again the registrar to let them know about our intention to hire a lawyer.

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes we've already experienced this issue in few other cases and we needed to fight hard to get our names (in some cases) and a refund (in other cases).
This time it seems they're completely ignoring us.
Two of the affected names were expired ones for sure (now offline) while the third one is actually redirecting to a developed website.

We've sent a complaint to Icann as well against Easily.uk which's auctioning expiring names and not transferring them nor issueing a refund so we'll see what will happen.
We've also opened a new ticket at NameJet and emailed again the registrar to let them know about our intention to hire a lawyer.

do you have namepros.com ID, also can post this issue at namepros.com, namepros.com have many people.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We should post the whole story in multiple forums and probably I'll do that later but I continue to think this company is secretly experiencing some internal issues so we'll need to fight hard to recover our investment this time.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom