• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Attention Moniker - Not one IDN listed for the March T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because there wouldn't be much interest. Why take up time listing them? .

cause moniker kept saying to the IDN community they would be featured
 
I'm a big fan of Esperanto IDNs...in the .mobi extension, of course.
 
Man F the idiots that don't think people in other countries don't need domain names in their native language , and for real it's all politics no need to cry here because a American domain conferance doesn't want to auction off International Names Boo WHooo I frankly don't give a sh!t as i and others have xxx,xxx deals in the works for IDN's and don't need a Traffics auction to complete them ;)

traffics is not a International Venue Bottom Line Next !
 
Man F the idiots that don't think people in other countries don't need domain names in their native language , and for real it's all politics no need to cry here because a American domain conferance doesn't want to auction off International Names Boo WHooo I frankly don't give a sh!t as i and others have xxx,xxx deals in the works for IDN's and don't need a Traffics auction to complete them ;)

traffics is not a International Venue Bottom Line Next !

WOW! So big deals. You most be very rich. I envy You.

But You really think that someone gives a shit if You sell IDN-s in xxx,xxx range??

One thing that I don`t get, if You all are doing so good, why You always have to brag about it in this forums?? Live Your live and if You make that much money, then You should keep it for yourself.
 
WOW! So big deals. You most be very rich. I envy You.

But You really think that someone gives a shit if You sell IDN-s in xxx,xxx range??

One thing that I don`t get, if You all are doing so good, why You always have to brag about it in this forums?? Live Your live and if You make that much money, then You should keep it for yourself.

You should envy missing the IDN boat LMAO !

Sound like you really care and to make it worse it hasnt even happened !
Keyword " in the works" "dont need a Traffics auction"

Funny how you focus on what you want, care to comment about the Idiots that think people in other countries dont want to access domans in their native language ? Or just the fact that Traffics is not International Venue ?

Oh then again maybe it is they have ItsALongShot.gb on deck LOL
 
You should envy missing the IDN boat LMAO !

Sound like you really care and to make it worse it hasnt even happened !
Keyword " in the works" "dont need a Traffics auction"

Funny how you focus on what you want, care to comment about the Idiots that think people in other countries dont want to access domans in their native language ? Or just the fact that Traffics is not International Venue ?

Oh then again maybe it is they have ItsALongShot.gb on deck LOL

Wow another idn millionaire/and specialist also has landed to dnforum, thank God for that.
There are too many off those already. I don´t know what do you do here, enjoy the life with the money You make with them.
 
I have to agree with politics on this one to a degree, I seen many oddball cctld's like .gd? A .gd really? I would buy a IDN .com before I bought a .gd. Even if it's a keyword it makes very little sense to me personally but I'm all for the success of the auction so hopefully they all sell. Cheers,

Acro
 
That reminds me how a few years ago, NetSol's script allowed for the registration of domains with a hyphen at the beginning or the end.

When was this? Do any still exist?
 
I see lot's of inflated prices hoping for end user suckers...
 
I see lot's of inflated prices hoping for end user suckers...

IDNs? Where? What does this have to do with T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

I see alot of "inflated" prices for english domains too. Whats your point/
 
Huh? I'm talking about the domains listed for auction...what's got you all worked up?
 
WOW! So big deals. You most be very rich. I envy You.

But You really think that someone gives a shit if You sell IDN-s in xxx,xxx range??

One thing that I don`t get, if You all are doing so good, why You always have to brag about it in this forums?? Live Your live and if You make that much money, then You should keep it for yourself.

I am sure he is exaggerating but don't kid yourself into believing that you wouldn't care if there was confirmation of $xxx,xxx IDN deals. You speculate with your head not with your heart or is that just me ?
 
I am sure he is exaggerating but don't kid yourself into believing that you wouldn't care if there was confirmation of $xxx,xxx IDN deals. You speculate with your head not with your heart or is that just me ?

You are also idn millionaire? Another one, amazing. Where Have I been, everybody is making money.
I missed the idn boat totally. How can I get in?? what have I done wrong. Why have You not told me it before???
I only make couple k-s a day parking non idn-s at PPC, how can that be. I most do something wrong here.
 
You are also idn millionaire? Another one, amazing. Where Have I been, everybody is making money.
I missed the idn boat totally. How can I get in?? what have I done wrong. Why have You not told me it before???
I only make couple k-s a day parking non idn-s at PPC, how can that be. I most do something wrong here.


Where did I corroborate his claim ?

I am saying you would definitely take a look at IDN's if such sales would be confirmed.

Take a breath, if this is a pissing contest I would definitely lose anyway.
 
You are also idn millionaire? Another one, amazing. Where Have I been, everybody is making money.
I missed the idn boat totally. How can I get in?? what have I done wrong. Why have You not told me it before???
I only make couple k-s a day parking non idn-s at PPC, how can that be. I most do something wrong here.


There are probably a few idn millionaires around, but for most of us, we do make some money from selling idns and ppc. It might not be ascii .com, but it's better than .info or .biz.

How's that for a comparison.
 
I have to agree with politics on this one to a degree, I seen many oddball cctld's like .gd? A .gd really? I would buy a IDN .com before I bought a .gd. Even if it's a keyword it makes very little sense to me personally but I'm all for the success of the auction so hopefully they all sell. Cheers,

Acro

Thanks Acro for that. Some "loud" anti-IDN people haven't fully grasped the comprehension of what IDN actually mean to native speakers of other tongues.

I guess everyone should tell this Japanese company they are pissing away their money wanting to brand their website in their own language with their own url. 比較.com As you will notice the IDN is much bigger and the IDN url already forwards to their site. The only problem. No mass browser support for them to fully advertise their IDN.

Alexa Rank: hikaku.com: 17,537
Japanese Overture: 比較.com with ext. 21,705 Link

There are many other International companies gearing up for IDN, the only thing they are waiting on is universal browser support for them to function. The day that arrives culture in many parts of the world, mostly Asia will be transformed.

Why are we talking about it now? How many millions did domains sell for in 1995 or 96? The market hasn't hit yet. But when it does it will be huge. Companies aren't going to just sit back and not capitalize on their people hitting or missing their websites.

Something Stuff doesn't want to admit. But he will find a way to argue with himself some more for being so thickheaded to admit that there is a degree of certainty on where the Internet. Specifically the International Internet is heading.
 
Another IDN and .mobi millionaire here...
Every month I close deals in $xxx xxx range.
I am so good that I could sell snow to Eskimos

This is classic.

I want to see an IDN two-worder, dash-separated .mobi go on auction.

Hilarious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom