• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Attorney.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a very strong name and the market is huge, so there will be plenty of potential end-users. The .info extension doesn't suit perfectly to the keyword IMO, but due to the killer-generic domain name, it will quickly climb the search engine rankings.

I think this domain will do very well on huge domaining events like T.R.A.F.F.I.C. and I wouldn't be surprised if I saw it sell for $30k to a reseller.

I think I would've developed it and waited for an end-user. The keyword has tons of advertisers and very high RPC, so I believe you can build a good income while you're waiting for the right buyer.
 
Thanks for your input and time, pcproffenno. As you can see it is a developed and operating site, and a nice email name (which I use myself) but difficult finding programmers and resources to do more. Best, gc
 
wow, great name. was this a hand reg? It will be a very profitable hand reg at that!
 
Thanks for your input and time, pcproffenno. As you can see it is a developed and operating site, and a nice email name (which I use myself) but difficult finding programmers and resources to do more. Best, gc

I did notice after I wrote my post that it was already developed. ;) I think you should make more out of it though and maybe even place a few adsense modules on it etc. Good luck with it!
 
yes, tdrental, hand reg. from original lottery and developed over time. in addition to the content, i've used it to promote non-profit legal causes and, again, for email. appreciate for your input.
 
let me know if you're selling as I have contacted you about it in the past
 
mid $xx,xxx. Very strong keyword with high PPC $s Great .info GCK!
 
I've been on the road. Thank you all very much for your input and advice.
gck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom