• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Auction! 55 com, net, and org names

Status
Not open for further replies.
DigitalCameraMan said:
wfns.com >$8

Thank you for the first bid. A number of these were drops picked up earlier in the year.
 
truckerforum.net > $1 :)
 
fishingtrip.net - $8
stockbrokerage.net - $8
gamemeister.com - $8
 
Actually right now I have $0.00.. can we talk about a trade on this one?
 
# OV examples

StateTaxForms.net OV 71,452

FishingTrip.net OV 18,923

BridalStores.net OV 10,826
 
Notice! Less than 2 hours to go till auction end (12 noon EST)

Some people are gonna get such a bargain.

I have to run to the hospital (family) and I'll be back this afternoon I expect. Will start transfers then.

Have at it!

and thank you for your support.
Doc
 
recipeforums.net >$7
candyshops.net >$9
ap1.net >$7
dietingforum.net >$7
statetaxforms.net >$7
BridalStores.net >$7

and of course my other bid still stands at $8 for wfns.com.
 
I'm withdrawing my bid unless I can make a trade. Sorry I didn't check my money situation before I bid..
 
skicoats.com $7 Please PM details
 
DigitalCameraMan said:
recipeforums.net >$7
candyshops.net >$9
ap1.net >$7
dietingforum.net >$7
statetaxforms.net >$7
BridalStores.net >$7

and of course my other bid still stands at $8 for wfns.com.

I am out tonight until late so please pardon my delay if you contact me on my purchase. (It could even be tomorrow (Friday) AM before I respond.)

Thanks again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom