• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Auction! - womenswear.biz

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Auction time for womenswear.biz

Starting bid: $200 -> $175

Buy Now: $250

The google results for "womens wear" is 58.000 and some very nice companies are in the results.

This is THE perfect usage of the .biz TLD.

Very generic.

Auction ends 2(!) hours after last bid, so don't miss out!
 
wow! I han honestly missed that the "1 thread/day rule has been taken BACK again". I don't agree with it, but I apologize for braking it.

If the mods feel it necessary to remove this thread, feel free to do so, I apologize.
 
alright, Starting price reduced to $175

come on!
 
Starting price $150! That's the last drop in starting price.

This is GOOD name people
 
wow. I really thought this one would get bids... strange
 
I am adding the following names at no extra charge.!!!!!

COMPETING.US
E-NATION.US
E-SERVERS.US
EDIARY.US
F-ED.COM
GREATINVESTMENT.ORG
HOT-STUFF.INFO
HOT-STUFF.US
I-TM.US
ICERTIFY.NET
RED-HOT.INFO
RED-HOT.ORG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom