Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Auction won, paid, and then account disabled + domain will be reauctioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vital

FF
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, just experienced something strange on Namejet.

I won the name...
it was few days ago, and there was a problem with my credit card.

Code:
We have been unable to process the Auction(s) listed below to your account due to invalid or declined credit card information.

I entered other one, or just updated credit card info, and my account was successfully charged.

Code:
Congratulations you successfully won a domain auction.
The next step is for NameJet to add the name to the appropriate account for you to manage at the sponsoring registrar. This can take up to 3 business days, but is typically much faster. You will receive an email from the sponsoring registrar with login and account information at that time.
Below you will find a summary of the domains ordered for your NameJet account:

Type                                              Amount    Description / Status
Domain Name Sale                                  $xxx.00   domain.net / Successful
TOTAL BILLED: $xxx.00 USD against your credit card

it was yesterday.

today I received this:

Code:
Please be advised we were unable to validate your account information for your account (Login ID: my_id). As a result, we have temporarily disabled your account, issued credit on the following domain and will place the domain into a public auction.

Domain Names - credit issued
==============================================================
domain.net - $xxx.00

Now I cant log in due to disabled account, looks like domain will be re-auctioned, and I have no idea about my money.

Where is/was the problem? Have you ever experienced something like this with Namejet? What is the next step I should do?

Thanks!

vital

FF
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to contact someone at namejet directly via email? it would be nice to get more details about this and I can't call them as I am abroad at the moment, and I don't want to loose the name (looks like it will be re-auctioned after 12.9.)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think they want positive identification.

vital

FF
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats probably spot on. it was my first time using namejet, but the account has been created like year before, and never verified. hopefully it will work... thanks for the idea

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You'd think they'd give you a little more time and chance to pay, especially if you are showing interest in completing the deal.

no kidding esply with a credit card expiry ...that has to be very common i'm sure.

there must be someway to reach them...

GoodLuck

vital

FF
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
solved!

My account has been reactivated after attaching all documents needed and they gave me few more days to complete the payment (however I haven't received the refund yet...). They have really fast a smooth support.

Thanks for all your help and ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom