Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Auctions. How and when.

Andre107

Level 1
Reaction score
I am sorry to bother with a lot of questions. Looks like I am the only one writing in this section.😅

I want to give visibility to my domain with the hope of selling it.

This is listed in Sedo.com and I would like to try and test how an auction works.

Are auctions the best way to promote and get visibility?

Normally who is looking for buying goes to auctions or just scrolls the listing page?

Thanks for your patience

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to bother with a lot of questions. Looks like I am the only one writing in this section.😅most auctions have

This is listed in Sedo.com and I would like to try and test how an auction works.

Normally who is looking for buying goes to auctions or just scrolls the listing page?

Thanks for your patience
Hi

most go to auctions, looking for a deal
they assume the seller is liquidating and in need of cash

you might get exposure, but it depends on the domain and how many people are interested enough to place a bid.

if the domain does not have any existing traffic, then you are dependent on that platform to provide viewers.

everything always depends on the actual name in question.

imo....

Maggie Mae

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi

most go to auctions, looking for a deal
they assume the seller is liquidating and in need of cash

you might get exposure, but it depends on the domain and how many people are interested enough to place a bid.

if the domain does not have any existing traffic, then you are dependent on that platform to provide viewers.

everything always depends on the actual name in question.

imo....
I am sorry to bother with a lot of questions. Looks like I am the only one writing in this section.😅

Thanks for your patience

Ooops, not sure how to delete those replies above ... Andre, some ppl post their domain listed in auction on one of the Domain Sales thread here announcing it is in auction and where to find. That might help you gain a little more exposure for your domain. Read through the Sales posts and you should see some listed in auctions.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom