• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Autismo.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varlin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
28
Autism in spanish = AUTISMO

Spanish = Second most spoken language (1st is mandarin chinese)
Spanish = Second most studied language (1st is english)

IMO dot org goes very well (even better than dotcom?) for these kind of words
 
Thanks a lot Sonny.

Personally, I have paid low xxxx for websites (that I flipped profitably later), and in this case I acquired this domain name under the assumption that it was more valuable than those websites.

It's actually making more ppc revenue than them developed websites, so I have a great feeling about it.
 
Last edited:
6-8K, but you could fetch more from an end user.

I like the .org with autism too!
 
It also gets 70-90 uniques per day
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom