• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Nameshift autoexpert.be

Nice Sale.

Still looking to verify my account with NameShift.

They have been requesting for an international passport to do that.
I've submitted my national IDs for the verification, but those couldn't suffice.
I don't understand why they are applying this stringent measure.
Seems peculiar to them, but meanwhile, I list my domains at other marketplaces.

I don't know if I can get in touch with a staff here and get that sorted.

Would be happy if that works.
 
Back
Top Bottom