• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AutomaticCars.org or VideoWebsite.org or FluteMusic.org; Thanks :)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathanr

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys; I've just aquired a few .org's which I like; wondering if any of you would pass an approximate value on any or all of them;

AutomaticCars.org
VideoWebsite.org
FluteMusic.org

Many Regards in Advance,

Nathan

To Reply to my own thread?
Each Domain is vastly different; one's niche fantastic:

FluteMusic.org - which I just sold; won't name exact price but low-mid $xx

highest offer on the keyword fantastic VideoWebsite is $50 at the mo;

and on AutomaticCar which has an exact adwords higher than any other domain I hold [60.4k in july] - a great $25 high bid so far.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom