• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers AutomobileDetailing(.)info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big P

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Looking for offers on AutomobileDetailing(.)info

The domain is parked at Sedo & they will complete the transaction.

If I get the right offer, I might sell immediately, otherwise, I will listen to offers & either sell outright or I can put it on auction at Sedo if we agree.

Google keyword stats for Automobile Detailing are 1,000 average exact monthly searches. With April of 2009 having 1,300.

Plenty of advertiser competition, 20/21 & also plenty of affilates in the detailing industry, where you can sell/advertise waxes, soaps, detailing tools etc.

This domain would make a great directory & informational how to site.

.Info's are on the rise & recently were recommended as a "buy" at the TRAFFIC show in Amsterdam.

I reserve the right to end the offer at any time.



Please PM serious offers from reputable buyers with positve trader rating only. Thanks for looking.


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom