• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AutomotiveInsurance.biz - could be a business name (.biz)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldomain

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
523
Reaction score
0
Please appraise:

AutomotiveInsurance.biz

Overture bids for "automotive insurance":

Progressive Car Insurance: Official Site
Named #1 insurance Web site by Keynote. Get a free direct quote now.
www.progressive.com
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $13.00)

AIG Auto Insurance - Official Site
Instant, online, accurate auto insurance quotes direct from AIG Auto. Safe drivers, save money. It's that simple.
www.aigauto.com
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $2.10)

RV Insurance - Great Coverage, Low Rates
We choose from many highly rated companies to find you a low rate. Your specialized RV coverage can include total loss replacement, unlimited towing, emergency expenses and more.
www.rv-insurance-coverage.com
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $1.01


Overture bids for "automotive insurance":

Progressive Car Insurance: Official Site
Named #1 insurance Web site by Keynote. Get a free direct quote now.
www.progressive.com
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $6.28)


Automotive Insurance
Get free quotes. Compare over 110 plans and save up to 70% instantly.
www.quotemonster.com
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $1.51)

Free Auto Insurance Quotes - Low Rates
Free instant quotes for auto insurance. Get multiple quotes from top nationwide auto insurance companies. Save money by comparing rates.
www.insurance-savings-online.com
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $1.50)

Automotive Insurance
Get up to five free auto insurance quotes and choose the policy that is right for you. We help thousands of consumers save on their insurance every year. Why shouldn¿t you? Free service.
www.insureme.com
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $1.22)

Competitive Automotive Insurance Quotes
Automotive insurance quotes and information at Insurance4USA.com. Fill out our easy form and receive multiple automotive insurance quotes with personal service from agents in your area.
www.insurance4usa.com
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $1.21)

Find Automotive Insurance
Compare multiple auto insurance quotes. Compare rates and save.
www.localinsurance.com
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $1.18)
 
Since it was a blatant copy of my domain name I would say low XX. I just sold the .org version yesterday for mid XXX.
 
Since it was a blatant copy of my domain name I would say low XX. I just sold the .org version yesterday for mid XXX.

Since it is a "blatant" copy of something which is yours, you have appraised the "copy" low. Thanks for the appraisal.

Any more appraisals, gentlemen?
 
Hi cooldomain,
tbh people have a hard time trying to sell .biz & this is a long one. Resellers tend to be somewhat connoisseurs & won'tgo crazy for this. However the keywords are good & perhaps an uneducated enduser would be the best bet.
.biz & info twoworders do go on sedo for $xxxx. we all see them.
they tend to be the enduser sales
Reseller: mid - high $xx
Enduser: ?
Pred
:pop2:
 
I didnt appraise it low since it is a copy of mine. I appraised it low because the .org fit this term perfectly and the .biz doesnt.
 
I didnt appraise it low since it is a copy of mine. I appraised it low because the .org fit this term perfectly and the .biz doesnt.

Wow. Here is an exact copy of your appraisal:

"Since it was a blatant copy of my domain name I would say low XX. I just sold the .org version yesterday for mid XXX."

Do you believe it means something different than what I mentioned above? Does your appraisal really mean "I appraised AutomotiveInsurance.biz low because the .org fit this term perfectly and the .biz doesnt" ? :D
 
.biz are dead in my opinon, please dont quote some random .biz sale now trying to justify a high value here, its a long domain and a .biz..the best you can do here is develop it into an adsesne site and see how the traffic is, undeveloped its a $xx domain if the org sold for $$$
 
.org is more desireable than a .biz. So if the .org sold for $xxx, that doesn't leave much hope for selling the .biz for any substantial amount. I think all previous appraisals sound fair.
 
one hundid dolla
 
No solicitations allowed!!

Thread closed for seeking offers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom