Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

autoscou24.ch - revenue typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspired1

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No longer for sale in this forums.
I will not sell any revenue names based on revenue on DNF no more.

And thank you for showing your real face and attitude moderators. I am now never going to upgrade to exclusive.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any recent TM letters? I am just asking because I have a couple of typos from that domain and I got emails a couple of days ago regarding them.

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont think it should be cleaned up if the before and after stats are true. The difference is staggering. This is exactly what makes me hesitate before buying any traffic domain..

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really hate guys who say: I think it was false or whatever else. I do not guarantee future revenue for ANY of my sales. I can only tell what it is at the moment of purchase and what it was.

Good to know. Any responsible seller should be seriously concerned if they sold a domain and revenue dropped by 90% the day after the tranfer. Good to know what your position is on the subject.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually the stats from sedo can totally be real the bid went up and down like crazy lately especially at the beginning of september and I would totally beleive in something like that.
I had domain averaging 80 cents per click that went down to 4 cents per click.
Lets not be this fast in accusing someone.
He did not put the CTR and the number of clicks on the screenshot because it was obvious that he was getting up to 3 euros per click.
That is a sign IMO of real stats that is why you see days with 0 revenue.
For Namedrive the only thing is that everytime you add a domain at the beginning the revenue is higher and later on suddenly drops quite a bit.

bluesticker

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well...
I warn the community to be careful of the stats that look too good to be true from Inspired1 and now i pay with negative feedback in my rating.

Should i keep my mouth shut and let someone else get burned?

he already left me positive feedback on the sale!!!!!!

he was getting 2.50 - 5.00 US revenue a day!
i got .08 on average over the next month...not a minor drop... 97% revenue decrease. What he was getting in 1 day i have not seen over a month total. I wanted to work something out. I offered to let him keep $300 and he could have the names back.

No way he says...not his problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom