• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Avatar issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
171
HI, I PM'd support already but to no avail, so I mine as well just ask openly. Anyone else notice their avatar is missing ? Mine is in my profile but NOT present in any threads ? It just vanished suddenly last week. If a admin could help Id like it back as I just paid for it this last month :playball:
 
Let me post this test message and see if my avatar still here i didnt paid much notice to my avatar lol

*Edit: Yap its still there
 
your avatar is freebie but i know some people who paid for it and later it dissappeared.
 
Mine disappeared a few months ago. I opened a ticket in support, but heard nothing.
 
My custom avatar vanished last week too. I emailed support, but no answer.
 
Oh, joy. I just realized my avatar has been gone, but it left behind a note. Am I the only one with a hyperlink instead of an image for an avatar? Cool. Maybe I'll keep it, as it's unique. ;-)
 
Didnt think I was the only one with a paid avatar that disappeared. When I go to avatar in my options it is still there but wont " take ". Weird but hopefully someone will resolve it soon, my " Mad Banana " must be seen.
 
Well i would buy the custom avatar but the avatar size is really small so i dont mind haveing the freebie one lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom