• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers AverageGal dot Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolfishinggear

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Developed site AverageGal dot com for sale.
Google PR: 1
Online since ~ October 2008
Traffic: ~ 2 uniques per day; was 40-50 day when I was active. All organic
Income per month - limited; $5-$20 a month
Custom site design by Unique Blog Designs: cost over $1500

I simply don't have time to spend on this site. It's a custom blog, ran on the wordpress platform and is extremely easy to run. The domain name is very brandable and all of the site design including logo is custom built by one of the top design firms on the net, UniqueBlogDesigns.
Income has been limited with some coming from adsense and affiliate sales, typically $5-20 bucks a month. I basically have neglected this site since late Jan. 2009.
Traffic was really starting to pick up when I had the time to dedicate to the site, as you can see from all of the previous posts multiple comments. It pained me to walk away from this site however I had no choice as my time was needed elsewhere.

I'm looking for serious interested parties only. Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to inquire further.

My asking price is $2,500 usd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom