• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

appraise Awakeningmentor.com + Awakeningmentor.co.uk

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Domains4SaleNOW

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Domains: Awakeningmentor.com + Awakeningmentor.co.uk

Hi all,

I'd appreciate an appraisal of this domain from experienced domain investors.

I'm particularly interested in:

  • Wholesale/investor value
  • Potential end-user/retail value
  • Likely buyer types
  • Whether the .com and two-word combination adds meaningful value
I'd also welcome views on an appropriate asking price and whether this is a domain worth holding for an end-user sale.

I'd particularly welcome thoughts on the value of the .co.uk extension and whether this would be better sold independently or together with awakeningmentor.com.

Thanks in advance.

Evans
 
Back
Top Bottom