• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Awesome one word .COM's! Constructed.com, Insulted.com, Converted.com and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
8
Hi All :-)

I have a few one-word .COM's for sale. I need to raise some money, so why pay a fortune at Pool for names like these when you can get them cheap here?

I'll listen to offers, but please DON'T PM ME! Email me: [email protected]

Constructed.com
Great name for a web design company.

Introduced.com
Perfect for an Introduction/Dating Site!

Converted.com
Would be ideal for a site on converting different file formats - AVI to MPEG etc.

Insulted.com - SOLD!
I have a customizable script that generates random insults. Good for a humor site.

Drunker.com
A site for drunk people! Would make a great humor site.

Thanks!

Chris :-)
 
I have a $400 offer on Introduced.com and $500 on Constructed.com - keep the offers coming!
 
Insulted.com SOLD!
 
Any further offers? :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom