• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed B-R-I-T-A-I-N.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
10
All other major country-name-hyphen-domains taken; even years ago.

Any thoughts?
 
how is the traffic on it? is it parked?
 
high xxx low xxxx IMHO
 
Just asking. What is the value of this type of domains?
 
Reg fee.

Just my opinion, I'm very often wrong ;), but I think that the only market for these types of names is with some domainers. I just don't think that endusers will develop something like this, when britainnow.com or britain4000.com is much easier to type in.

I don't get why LNL.com's sell too?
 
$100 on ebay maybe imo...sorry being honest
 
Unfortunately this domain is pure vanity perhaps to make the rounds through the hands of a few domainers. That said... I;m sure someone here would pay $75 for it. It's a fetished collectable imo.
 
Unfortunately this domain is pure vanity perhaps to make the rounds through the hands of a few domainers. That said... I;m sure someone here would pay $75 for it. It's a fetished collectable imo.

i agree , sorry.
tops $xx tbh
another domainer on here may pay a bit more, you never know
cheers
Pred
 
THX everyone for the feedback!

I really appreciate it - I picked-up the name after noticing most every top keyword (and many not-so-top keywords), Country or otherwise, has been taken; and many since last millennium. (Ex: C-h-i-n-a.com gone since '96; A-u-t-o-s.com snce '98; A-m-e-r- i-c-a.EU even!)

Mostly I was just curious and didn't mind spending the $6.95 to learn something new about domaining.

Anyone else got any thoughts or comments on Hyphenated Names?

I would be interested to see if anyone has had any medium, long-term experience holding/developing such names.

Cheers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom