• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed b0.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
I own this 2 char. net domain
Please appraise it;)

B0.NET​
 
Based on recent sales of NL.net or LN.net, I think minimum $10K, and that is a conservative estimate.
 
Based on recent sales of NL.net or LN.net, I think minimum $10K, and that is a conservative estimate.

I think not. According to DNSalePrice.com, b0.COM only sold for $7,500 in December 2006. Based on this, I would say the .net is worth less than I originally estimated.
 
I think not. According to DNSalePrice.com, b0.COM only sold for $7,500 in December 2006. Based on this, I would say the .net is worth less than I originally estimated.

actually it sold for $10K+ first time, but bidder didn't pay, snap re-auctioned it and you're correct it sold $7.5K
 
actually it sold for $10K+ first time, but bidder didn't pay, snap re-auctioned it and you're correct it sold $7.5K
Where the heck was I? Way too cheap, imo.
 
Mid $xxxx as per 2 Character domain typical price.. May be if you hold for some more months the prices will boost up
 
Mid $xxxx as per 2 Character domain typical price.. May be if you hold for some more months the prices will boost up

i've sold 3 LN.NET similar on DNF for $4K a couple of months back ;) your pricing is way off...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom