• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale B1.cc only $65

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLight

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
1,653
Reaction score
1
All 2 characters sold.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Sold.
 
Last edited:
I'll go for this again at this price. :)

Sending payment again for M4.CC
 
Sold
 
Last edited:
Adatise, thanks. I would consider, but gonna pass for this one. Maybe you should start a new thread so everyone can see it? People may just be going off of my "Sold" comment and think that you don't have anything else to offer.
 
All sold.
I can't list numerous names here in one day here Good Sir. I didn't plan to sell the others but there was so much action for the first one I felt somewhat obligated to toss in a few more for the others to try for. They sure went fast.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the mess up guys when I took payment from 2 people for the same name. I made everything right now. Money refunded plus a sizable tip for all inconveniences. I was drinking beer and got a little confused there a bit. My deepest apologies Good Sirs.

Thanks for your business, good service, and understanding guys.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom