• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BabyEbay.Com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebay does send c&d's...I know this first hand..Todd
 
This name is worth less than regfee...Ebay will go after TM names.
 
Great domain about selling babies on eBay :D
 
Mmmmmm ... pretty much nothin' Ebay is pretty agressive with C&Ds
 
So leave it parked and continue its revenue there.
 
Contact info for the guy wanting to pay 500 bucks, please :)
 
If I had it I would already have sold it.
 
I wish ebay would go after me they got me for over 1000 and won't answer my emails. Maybe I can get a call out of them now HAHA!
How much for the domain?
 
keeping it parked as it generates traffic and revenue. Made me a few hundred last year with adsense until they dropped me without reason and said they beieved my account was linked to a suspicious account and left it at that.
 
In around 2/3 days time, you'll recieve a not-so-friendly C&D from eBay.This happened to me with 'ebay - store .net', i had to refund the buyer in-full, promise i would set the domain to non-resolve, not try to sell the domain again, then let it expire.eBay WILL come after you if you no not comply.
 
I've got ###ebay.com and it is BY FAR my domain with highest PPC parking revenue, and haven't got any CD from them, and it's been quite a while...

Dunno, maybe reseller value depends on the risk-reward ratio the buyer is open to assume. I have had several domains that might have been TM-related or celebrity-related or company-name-related (actually one was sold to the celebrity himself) and I have been very successful with them. IMO it is matter of TOUCH. If you get a CD notice, you have to assume the right behavior (pacify, relinquish, negotiate) and avoid stupidity (greedy proposals, cutting communications, avoiding negotiations).

Another celebrity dotcom was sold to certain user to be used as weakly-monetized fan site, and nothing has happened in a long, long time.

I am not a big fan of squatting, I hate backstabbing squatters more than anyone do, but I believe there is money to be made when the opportunity comes to you, as long as you are aware of the legal implications and try to comply in every step.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom