Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Backordering .ca domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I emailed them to see what happen, still no reply yet.

:yo:

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1 out of 20 @ Sibername for me today

Wzhxvy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Me neither :) Yippie !!!!

Rebel.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did pool pick any up today, I had a whole list and haven't seen any in auction.

kinda weird.

-=DCG=-

Hi All,

In response to the several posts here regarding this weeks drop I have some information for you. I've checked in with our development staff as Pool and Rebel are part of the same parent company and unfortunately there was a technical problem with our drop engine which has now been fixed. If you have any questions about this feel free to PM or email me [email protected] and I'd be happy to answer them for you. Pool customer Service are also aware of the issue and able to answer any questions you might have.

we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, rest assured the issue has been resolved.

Wzhxvy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That is unfortunate. Bad and costly time for it to happen, but I have rarely had issues with Pool in the past. Crap happens as they say.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

In response to the several posts here regarding this weeks drop I have some information for you. I've checked in with our development staff as Pool and Rebel are part of the same parent company and unfortunately there was a technical problem with our drop engine which has now been fixed. If you have any questions about this feel free to PM or email me [email protected] and I'd be happy to answer them for you. Pool customer Service are also aware of the issue and able to answer any questions you might have.

we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, rest assured the issue has been resolved.

Well, I added over 80 names and have zero to pay for and zero in auctions.

I have the list, can you fix it and add me?

-=DCG=-

Rebel.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Adam we'd love to be able to do this but unfortunately it was our backend that failed. It isn't a case of you haven't been added to the auctions, unfortunately we only caught a very small number of domains once this issue was corrected. The names we did catch all went through the normal auction process if there was more than one application for the name.

Regards,
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators