• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BaconDrapes.com - Up to 20k unique visitors per day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm always looking for sites with a lot of traffic to purchase. Can you supply a snapshot of your awstats as to where the traffic is coming from. If what you say it isn't coming from the search engines, you must be feeding it from other websites.

Lyn
 
Sorry I had a confirmed offer this morning and the domain has been sold.

I have no domains remaining at this time.

Thanks to everyone for bidding, buying, and asking questions.

I'll be sure to post any future domains here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom