• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BADDEAL.ORG - Have you been ripped off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboface

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
I am selling the domain and website BADDEAL.ORG

I just built this website last month and was going to develop it but I have decided to sell it.

This site is Joomla powered. I will show the new owner how everything works.

I am accepting offers. The BIN is $1200.

Registered at Moniker.

Payment by Epassporte or Payoneer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom