• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed baihuo.com "department store" in Chinese.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yue

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2007
Messages
148
Reaction score
1
baihuo.com

Registered since 1999. "baihuo" means department store or general merchandise in Chinese. It is a noun. I think this is an excellent name for online shopping sites. Please give appraisals. Thanks. :)
 
I think it can go anywhere between $100 and $200 as a name.
 
If the Chinese ever get their own alphabet into domain names then it will be worthless. As far as I am aware, many of them use numbers and repeating letters as sounds, rather than full words. I agree with nelsea in that you might get between 1 and 200$.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom