Developed bananagreetings.com and wowcounters.com

• Dear DNForum.com user. We have been forced to alter your password in order to maintain your account security. This process can take up to 24 hours.

There have been attempts to access accounts that are from 2014 or older and therefore we have seen it necessary to do a hard reset of all user passwords.

If your current password does not work, please use the following link to reset your password
    https://www.dnforum.com/lost-password/

If you encounter any issues please contact us via the contact form here:
    https://www.dnforum.com/misc/contact

We are actively investigating this issue and will update you on any progress we make. While this process is ongoing server response times might be sluggish and certain features, like advanced search, will be unavailable. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but it is necessary to protect your account.

Best Lars AKA Castion
Status
Not open for further replies.

gwdguy

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sep 27, 2004
USA
Need to sell these two websites/domains ASAP. Will accept paypal from verified user with no negative feedback here on DNF.

I cannot move the sites for you but if you can FTP and set up a MySQL DB you can do these very easy I will give you FTP access and create a MySQL dump file from PHPMyAdmin and email to you on both sites below.

---------------------------------------------------------

http://www.bananagreetings.com/
PR4
about 25-30 natural visits per day
Created on: 14-Jul-03
custom script but could use some more features.
If using the script you must be able to access your crontab and add a daily cron to run it properly.
I own rights to 95% of all the cards since I paid for the design of them, the rest are donated cards by artists wanting us to add a link to their websites.

------------------------------------------

http://www.wowcounters.com/
PR3
Created on: 09-Jul-04
unknown traffic but I will say it is very little as only a few people have used the counter and some were on other sites owned by me.. mostly this is a domain name sale plus basic program.. Not A Custom Program..

----------------------

Would take $200 for the greeting site and $50 for the wowcounters.com site. Sorry I can't take any less than this on either one of these..

Both domains are with WWD.

Thanks in advance.

Robert

gwdguy

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sep 27, 2004
USA
UPDATE.. due to some personal circumstances I really need to rid myself of some sites. I will accept $150 (total) for both of the above sites as stated above. Must be purchased today via verified Paypal.

Thanks for looking.

gwdguy

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sep 27, 2004
USA
Would like to try to move this sites off the servers in thenext 24 hours if at all possible. Way below value and time/money spent putting together.. maybe a great project to work on in spare time.

Thanks

GWDGuy

gwdguy

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sep 27, 2004
USA
that will work for me.. Thanks..

PM me contact info and I can push to WWD and PM you paypal info. I will also download the database and zip up the file or send you the FTP info.. whatever works best for you.

Appreciated

GWDGuy

-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

wowcounters has been sold.. Thanks!!

Last site is bananagreetings.com all for $100 a great vlue for whoever wants to use the cards or use the site or whatever.. I have to get at least $100 for it.. Really need the $$$ and need to move it quickly.

thanks all.. DNF is great.

GWDGuy

gwdguy

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sep 27, 2004
USA
Best offer has been $80 on the greetingcard site .. will take $100 sorry that is the least I can take on this one.

Thanks

~GWDGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.