• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers bananagreetings.com and wowcounters.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwdguy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Need to sell these two websites/domains ASAP. Will accept paypal from verified user with no negative feedback here on DNF.

I cannot move the sites for you but if you can FTP and set up a MySQL DB you can do these very easy I will give you FTP access and create a MySQL dump file from PHPMyAdmin and email to you on both sites below.

---------------------------------------------------------

http://www.bananagreetings.com/
PR4
about 25-30 natural visits per day
Created on: 14-Jul-03
custom script but could use some more features.
If using the script you must be able to access your crontab and add a daily cron to run it properly.
I own rights to 95% of all the cards since I paid for the design of them, the rest are donated cards by artists wanting us to add a link to their websites.

------------------------------------------

http://www.wowcounters.com/
PR3
Created on: 09-Jul-04
unknown traffic but I will say it is very little as only a few people have used the counter and some were on other sites owned by me.. mostly this is a domain name sale plus basic program.. Not A Custom Program..


----------------------

Would take $200 for the greeting site and $50 for the wowcounters.com site. Sorry I can't take any less than this on either one of these..

Both domains are with WWD.


Thanks in advance.

Robert
 
UPDATE.. due to some personal circumstances I really need to rid myself of some sites. I will accept $150 (total) for both of the above sites as stated above. Must be purchased today via verified Paypal.


Thanks for looking.
 
Would like to try to move this sites off the servers in thenext 24 hours if at all possible. Way below value and time/money spent putting together.. maybe a great project to work on in spare time.

Thanks

GWDGuy
 
that will work for me.. Thanks..


PM me contact info and I can push to WWD and PM you paypal info. I will also download the database and zip up the file or send you the FTP info.. whatever works best for you.


Appreciated

GWDGuy

-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

wowcounters has been sold.. Thanks!!

Last site is bananagreetings.com all for $100 a great vlue for whoever wants to use the cards or use the site or whatever.. I have to get at least $100 for it.. Really need the $$$ and need to move it quickly.

thanks all.. DNF is great.


GWDGuy
 
Re Banna greetings will offer 50.00
 
Best offer has been $80 on the greetingcard site .. will take $100 sorry that is the least I can take on this one.

Thanks

~GWDGuy
 
bananagreetings.com sold for $100.00

thanks and pm me the paypal info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom